VA App Store
Access mental health support wherever you are, whenever you need it! VA’s mental health apps can help you manage mental health symptoms and stress, learn to practice coping skills, and more. Listed below are descriptions of some of VA’s most popular mental health mobile apps.
- CBT-i Coach teaches users about sleep, let’s them track their sleep and take a sleep assessment, then guides them through the process of developing positive sleep routines.
- Mindfulness Coach provides tools to help users practice mindfulness meditation.
- Mood Coach for depression provides positive activity scheduling based on the principles of behavioral activation treatment for depression.
- Moving Forward teaches problem-solving skills, which can be used alone or in conjunction with problem-solving training.
- PTSD Coach provides information about PTSD and options for professional care, a self-assessment, opportunities to find support, and tools – all designed to help Veterans manage the stresses of daily life with PTSD.
- PTSD Family Coach is similar to the PTSD Coach, but it adds guidance for those whose family roles have changed since the onset of PTSD, including tips and information for self-care and for maintaining relationships, as well as ideas for helping a loved one get treatment.